Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair, Swinging Hammock Customer Review



Being able to use it over the weekend. I like my purchase. I had some black paint for metal on hand to do some touch up work. I would rate this product 3 stars though because it wasn't built right and for the money these cost, it should have come with better quality materials. But, the overall effect is exactly what I was hoping for. It is a very comfortable chair!

Here is a link to the chair I purchased just in the color orange instead of the blue. I guess they sold out of my color before I was able to upload my video. http://www.costway.com/home-garden-36/lawn-garden/outdoor-living/hammocks/hanging-chaise-lounge-chair-arc-stand-air-porch-swing-hammock-canopy-orange.html

If you have questions, please leave me a comment below. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment