Sunday, July 22, 2018

Current Jelly - How to make it in the Ball Freshtech Jam & Jelly Maker


This recipe comes from the Ball Back to the Basics Cookbook. I adapted it to be cooked in the Ball FreshTech Jam & Jelly Maker. I also canned it in the Ball FreshTech Automatic Canner.

Disclaimer:

It is the viewer’s responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes and for use by persons having appropriate technical skill, at their own discretion and risk.

IN OTHER WORDS…

While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes on this channel, you are doing so “at your own risk”. I am not liable, not responsible and do not assume obligation for:

  1. Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
  2. Misinterpreted recipe
  3. Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger or an electrical surge.

I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility. I indicate where I found it, so you can go and try it yourself. If you decide to try the recipes yourself, you will do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment