Monday, September 11, 2017

EXTRA LARGE RITE FARM PRODUCTS HD 20 LB CHICKEN FEEDER CUSTOMER REVIEW

Being we moved our chickens into the barn with a new pen, my old feeders in my chicken coop were just not working out. My feeders were ones that hooked on to the hardware cloth sides of the chicken run. Well, now my coop has boards going all the way around where I can't hang the feeders. I nestled them in the corners of the pen, but my chickens would always knock them over spilling feed everywhere. I was wasting so much feed from this as it got scratched under the straw, so I had to find something and fast!


I have had this feeder for about a month and it is holding up well. It is very easy to scoop feed inside the unit and the feed has been kept much cleaner. I do not have anymore issues of spilled feed or waste! That is a big deal because chicken feed is not cheap and my birds are going to need plenty of it when the snow flies. I highly recommend giving this a try for a backyard chicken owner that has the space in their coop or pen. I also felt the price was real reasonable that if you had 20+ chickens you could buy multiple units and satisfy your flock. 

If you are interested, I have linked the product I purchased here:



If you have further questions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment