Sunday, October 1, 2017

Guitar Works, Inc. A Style Mandolin Sunburst Finish with Hard Featherlit...

We have had the worst fall ever! It rains pretty much everyday. The chill in the air gets to your bones. And, all you want to do is curl up inside the house where the heat is. This, of course, spells disaster to my budget as I start scanning Amazon for items to purchase for Christmas. Yes, I already have Christmas songs playing in my head because of the weather.

Well, I came across a slew of good finds on Amazon to fulfill my family member's wishlists. And, I found a pretty good deal for myself, too.



Turns out that this mandolin was more than I expected coming from the Amazon warehouse. It is very nice! "Joy to the World" was fairly easy as you place a scale backwards for the first two stanzas. I can now play "Amazing Grace." I even got my mandolin in tune thanks to an iPad Tuner app I found!

Glad to have fun indoors with this instrument instead of sitting away depressed looking outside at the dreary cloudy days.

Hope you all are having a better fall season than we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment