Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving: Strawberry Sauce Recipe Tutorial

I love the fact that this strawberry sauce is so versatile! I can use it on pancakes, waffles, fruit salad, desserts, and my personal favorite, in yogurt parfaits! Actually, I use it mostly to flavor my greek yogurt when I want a quick snack.

The sauce was really quick and easy to make. It is actually easier than making strawberry jam! Watch how I do it in the video below.



There is a downside to this sauce, if you haven't guessed already, and that is the fact it uses corn syrup. If any of you know a safe, tested recipe for a strawberry sauce without corn syrup. Please let me know in the comments below!

Otherwise, I will keep using this recipe I have in order to have a nice strawberry sauce to perk up my breakfast, dinner, and dessert dishes.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment