Saturday, October 31, 2015

How to Make Quick & Easy Popcorn Balls

It just isn't Halloween in our household without the traditional popcorn ball. My brother and I would trick or treat around the neighborhood and the neighbor across the road would always give us each a popcorn ball. It got to be such a big tradition that when I grew older I wanted to make them for myself.

So, I sat down at the computer to get the recipe and found out there are many different kinds of recipes for such a simple treat! I finally picked the one from Kraft Foods as it tasted most like the popcorn balls our neighbor had made us kids. You can find a copy of the recipe here http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/mallow-popcorn-balls-56900.aspx and watch my tutorial of how to make them below.


 
Now this is just the basic recipe to make the popcorn balls. But, you can spice them up a bit, too! For instance, you can add candy corn to the mix for Halloween trick or treats, build a snowman out of them for Christmas, or dip them in chocolate for a yummy birthday surprise! You can use Jell-O to flavor and color them, too. The possibilities are endless!
 
Make sure to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions of how to improve upon this recipe!
 
Thanks for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment