Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas 2015 - Setting Up My Christmas Village Set

So, I have slowly been setting up my Christmas decorations. By slowly, I mean I put up the tree one day, put the lights on it the next day, and put the ornaments on it the next day. Yes, that is slow. Well, for me anyway!

Today I finally made it to the village set. I was listening to some favorite Christmas tunes and working right along to get my display up. This display actually didn't make up at all last year. So, I wasn't sure if the lights were going to work or not. (Which is why you see me plugging the set in before I finish it!) I was happy to see that they all did work. There are two buildings I own that do not have lights in them at all. But, thats okay. It's not like a town is all lit up every night!





I think this set sits perfectly into my built in china cabinet. I also have a smaller set with more buildings and figurines that I like to put up, too. But, I will save that for another video!

Thanks for watching and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment